Saturday 25 January 2014

Happy New Year!!!!

Hello everyone...... wish you all a very Happy New Year!!! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas too...

Here are some of the cakes that I did towards the end of the year 2013...

This Angry Birds cake for two lovely boys...


The birthday girl drew the plan for her dream home and she wants to be an architect...


This was a very special cake for my very special friend who turned 40. This was a double height cake with hand made peony spray..


Another one of my popular designs.... A photo cake...


Here is another special cake that I did... It was a Birthday and proposal cake... I hand painted the cockatiel. 


And a cake for a Thomas fan.....


Minnie Mouse 1st Birthday cake..... 


A cake for a Sports Car lover....


And another special surprise cake for a special friend.....


No comments:

Post a Comment